Volunteer & Learn Portuguese in Brazil Brazil
We are a social enterprise working together with local NGOs and social projects in city of Maceió. Depending on the background and interest you can join our work for the following projects as an intern or volunteer:
- Environmental Education and Conservation: assisting by workshops and seminars for kids and adults, eco-trips, organising environmental games for schools, campaigns in public places
- Rural areas development: helping small farmers to organise theirs business in a sustainable way
- Teaching English for vulnerable kids: English and School reinforcement lessons for kids from the neighbouring community
- Teaching assistant at bilingual school: helping during classes for primary school kids held in English
- Occupational Therapy: helping by therapy sessions for kids and adults with mental disabilities
- Dance, Art, Music, Theatre, Capoeira and Hippo-Therapy
- Marketing and Social Media: internship at our office.
All projects require at least basic Portuguese skills, however for some project a bit higher level is needed. We offer intensive Portuguese courses which should be sufficient for most of the projects. The preferred duration of volunteering is from 1 till 3 months.
Basic Portuguese skills
Dates of program:
Duration of program:
1 month minimum
Adults of both sexes 18+
No registration fee, volunteers only pay for accommodation and Portuguese course if needed. Accommodation with breakfast and lunch is 400 Euro per month for volunteers staying 3 month and more.
There are no reviews to display
Apply nowMembers only content - Register or Login
Web links / Other ways to help
If you visit and apply via the website please mention that you saw this project on volunteerlatinamerica.com.