Leader Homework Project Peru
As the Leader of our Homework project you will be responsible for the direct community work of our organization with the 59 students we currently support. In this position, you will accompany, support, and coordinate all activities with our education volunteers, whose aim is to strengthen the skills and performance of the students impacted by Intiwawa. You will also be responsible for the documentation and follow up of the efficient and effective running of the project. You will be the main point of contact for the team and contribute with your initiative and creativity on progressing the project.
- Work onsite in Mollebaya district (located 1:30 - 02:00 hours from the center of Arequipa) in close coordination with the General Director, Project Coordinator, and onsite teacher and follow the guidelines established in the work plan for the timely fulfilment of the objectives
- Coordinate and supervise homework activities in order to meet the objectives defined by the work plan and organize the volunteer and student schedule
- Coordinate all academic activities with the General Director, Project Coordinator and teacher
- Ensure compliance with internal rules and procedures
- Inform the general director and project coordinator about the progress of the students and participate in the evaluation of volunteers
- Keep track of incidents onsite, as well as communication with parents
Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish. High level of motivation, initiative and confidence. Excellent organizational and administrative skills. Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and intercultural communication.
Dates of program:
Starts February 2022
Duration of program:
6 months minimum
1st February 2022
Adults of both sexes 18+
There are no costs you have to cover for supporting us, but still you have to cover your expenses for accommodation. Work-related expenses are covered and low-cost housing is available.
The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 20 hours/week). Flexible, unconventional schedule. A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term. Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate via email.
There are no reviews to display
Apply nowMembers only content - Register or Login
Web links / Other ways to help
If you visit and apply via the website please mention that you saw this project on volunteerlatinamerica.com.