Marketing & Communications Coordinator Peru
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for the authentic representation of our organization for the public in various media channels. In this position, you create marketing materials for us and its projects, such as social media posts, newsletters, blog articles, photo and video marketing content, as well as manage our website and social media platforms. You will report to the General Director and work closely and collaboratively with all areas of the German and Peruvian teams to promote our image, projects, campaigns, media content as well as develop a communications strategy to further develop our objectives.
- In close partnership with the General Director, manage external communication and representation of Intiwawa through the website, newsletters and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube,...), as well as internal communication between Intiwawa’s German and Peruvian teams.
- Production of marketing materials (photos, flyers, videos, presentations etc.) for the local and international promotion of Intiwawa and its projects.
- Coordination of the advertising for volunteer recruitment.
- Monitor and analyse the statistics of our website, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Update the Marketing strategy according to the statistics analysis
- Establish a communications strategy for stakeholders
- Review and implement our social media guidelines
Excellent English and Spanish skills, written and spoken. Experience in Marketing Strategy and Social Media Management. Excellent writing skills. Photography, videography, and digital editing skills. Excellent self-manage.
Dates of program:
Duration of program:
6 months minimum
31st October 2021
Adults of both sexes 18+
There is no cost to participate but volunteers are responsible for covering their own living expenses.
The position is voluntary (unpaid) and full time (around 30 hours per week). Work week is Monday to Friday. Some weekend and evening work will be required occasionally. A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term. Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate via email.
There are no reviews to display
Apply nowMembers only content - Register or Login
Web links / Other ways to help
If you visit and apply via the website please mention that you saw this project on volunteerlatinamerica.com.