Content Creator/Writer Costa Rica
Are you a skilled yoga teacher and experienced content creator (blogs, emails, social media, sales copywriting, etc.) interested in living at a beautiful ocean-front eco-retreat for 3 months? Come join us as a volunteer!
In exchange for 30 hours of work/week, we offer simple private lodging, a shared bath, and three wholesome meals/day. Plus, you get to enjoy our little slice of paradise in the Osa Peninsula where the ocean meets the jungle, and be part of a high-vibing community interested in wellness, yoga, and living sustainably.
Volunteer duties: (your 30-hour workweek will include a variety of these duties)
- Write professional-level, engaging blogs, social media posts, emails, and sales copy optimized for the web (using SEO best practices).
- Have an A-Type personality with a strong flare of creativity. (This is my exact personality.) You have a passion to create, work and get things accomplished. And you don’t mind working with someone who has a lot of drive, focus, and intention.
- Create and/or upload content on a variety of digital platforms such as WordPress, Canva, Simplero, Google Docs/Sheets, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Take photos and capture video footage and edit as needed for marketing use.
- Teach the community yoga class at 4pm each day (when guests are present).
- And more… depending on our needs and your genius zone!
To apply, send us your professional resume and the following information: 1. Your vaccination status (we are currently only accepting fully vaccinated volunteers). 2. Your social media links. 3. Samples of your past work (blog posts, other published content, marketing/promotional pieces). 4. Why do you think you would be a fit for this position.
Please note: We will not respond to applications that do not include the above-requested information.
Blue Osa Yoga Retreat + Spa
Playa Tamales, Osa Peninsula
Minimum 3 month commitment to 6 months; enthusiastic attitude; take direction easily and in a welcoming way; comfortable speaking in front of people; minimum of entry level Spanish language knowledge; work well in team/group environments; being a yoga teacher is preferable but not required; non-smoker.
Dates of program:
Duration of program:
Adults of both sexes 20+
Volunteers are provided with accommodation (private), all meals, access to daily yoga classes (when available); Wi-Fi; ground transportation to and from pick-up point.
You get to live on the beach in paradise for 3 months!
There are no reviews to display
Apply nowMembers only content - Register or Login
Web links / Other ways to help
If you visit and apply via the website please mention that you saw this project on volunteerlatinamerica.com.