Medicina Sagrada Peru
We are a small group located near Taray (Pisaq) in the Sacred Valley of Peru. We offer a complete package that includes the renting of rooms accompanied by activities. This invitation is particularly for those who are interested in the sacred path of life, based on the ancestral tradition, the consciousness of the circle, the Ayllu; which in modern terminology can be called holistic therapy.
- Sacred chanting circles from various traditions
- Meetings of discussions on the philosophical structural vision of life
- Personal accompaniment in relation to the themes that are discussed
- Meetings of discussions on collective projects to participate in the emergence of a new society
- Discussion meeting on the shamanic tradition and on the way to enter the ceremony.
Optional with extra cost:
- Ceremony with sacred plants
Pisac, Sacred Valley
Motivation, curiosity, respect, interest in discovering life in community and ancestral traditions, adaptable to do different kind of collective tasks.
Dates of program:
Duration of program:
1 month minimum
Adults of both sexes 18+
The minimum price is US$265 per person per month. The fee includes a room, hot showers and basic internet connection, and the activities. For an extra cost: vegetarian meals and the optional activities.
Optional: participation in community projects with reciprocation of a salary; practice your own economic activity.
There are no reviews to display
Apply nowMembers only content - Register or Login
Web links / Other ways to help
If you visit and apply via the website please mention that you saw this project on volunteerlatinamerica.com.